Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muscle_Car1
    Umm I see 2 or 3 of the members here every weekend. Hell I sleep with one every night. & no its not ogrestiva

Originally posted by Ogrestiva View Post
    That won't stop me from trying!
    Classic!! Absolutely classic!!!! Good one Daniel!
    ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
    #2 .....Cheesehead
    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
    #4 .....Montana Project
    SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
    Bought her back for $450
    Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

I met Karroto? sp? before I knew it was him on the boards. Also I met the guy selling the 13" rims and tires.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I've met:
        PU241....Simon....Genevadirt...XFI...Festyboy

Who I'dlike to meet:
        Frestiva....Carbonvmax...25Horserplay...FB71...Pac krat...Damkid
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Originally posted by MJD View Post

Aloha to you too !! My little waheenee girl lives in Maui with Keala, baby girl, and Kaipo, stepson. Love it over there.....had a great time. I just did not know there were Festivas much there ! :thumbup:
          Hope to get there again someday .....

People I met are only through e-mails or calls here...festyxi, levitan, freshtiva, cubstiva. A few parts from members.

I enjoy the great items of interest, discussions, pictures, information. Thanks to all for a nice site for us little car lovers !

:p
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          Howzit going MJD,

Yes, Maui is an awesome island to cruise/live on. Lived there back in '79 to '81, what an experience! Last time I was there was Feb. '1993(Honeymoon) and couldn't believe all the changes. Paia town even got their first traffic light. Will be going over in May on the Super Ferry(Drive car on & off) My dad, my oldest son & two brothers will be sending there Harleys on the Ferry as well. My dad is getting up there in age(77) and wanted to make it a family affair, so we will have a little convoy going. Will be renting a house out on the Ka'anapali side(past Lahaina) Anyways, mahalo for the aloha shout out. Take care & aloha! ....renny
          Last edited by renny10n; 03-08-2009, 12:12 AM.
          '93 Festiva L 5spd.:
          Aspire swap: brakes, swaybar, master cyl.

Aloha! ....renny

Comment

Originally posted by Levitan View Post
            I think the poster of this thread actually mean to ask....who has had the privilige of meeting the Supermodel?

Levitan
            "Supermodel Extraordinaire!!"

Perhaps if I can only weasel into Levitan's life???? I too, can have the privilege of also meeting, not just any Supermodel. But a "Supermodel Extraordinaire"! ....ha! ...ha!

Take care guys!
            '93 Festiva L 5spd.:
            Aspire swap: brakes, swaybar, master cyl.

Aloha! ....renny

Comment

Well, I met Brenton(festyxfi) this afternoon, and he was a real nice guy, I got to see all 4 festivas that he had there, and one of them included his newest one, a '90 LX from Georgia that he bought from here on this site. I am looking at buying one of his cars, and hopefully it will be the '90 LX that will soon be in my posession.
              -Josh R

Comment

I have had the incredible priveledge of sharing lunch with 93_Festiva.
                My ultimate dream would be to eventually meet you ALL from U.S. You are all so kind.

Comment

Originally posted by festymick View Post
                  I have had the incredible priveledge of sharing lunch with 93_Festiva.
                  My ultimate dream would be to eventually meet you ALL from U.S. You are all so kind.
                  if im ever in australia i want to meet you and see that AWESOME car of yours!!! and what are you talking about... "My ultimate dream would be to eventually meet you ALL from U.S. You are all so kind" you dont want to meet any canadians... are we not nice? lol jk...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by jglutz View Post
                    I've met:
                    PU241....Simon....Genevadirt...XFI...Festyboy

Who I'dlike to meet:
                    Frestiva....Carbonvmax...25Horserplay...FB71...Pac krat...Damkid
                    Levitan touches pen tip to his tongue and begins to write in note pad. "Remove Joe Lutz from Christmas card list."

#2 .....Cheesehead
                    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
                    #4 .....Montana Project
                    Bought her back for $450

Comment

Originally posted by Levitan View Post
                      I think the poster of this thread actually mean to ask....who has had the privilige of meeting the Supermodel?
                      The Supermodel was at my house once. I was so flustered I didnt know what to say, it was one of the best days of my life. A real brush with greatness !! A true honor. Thank you Super model ! You really are "Super".

sigpic
                      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

We had a lot of laughs that day, huh Fresh?! Your homestead rocks!!

And, yes, I was pimpin' the bibs that day!! Takes someone with a fine physic to rock a set of bibs like I do! My next shoot will be the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. But I'm not letting the cat out of the bag on what I'll be wearing for my centerfold spread.

#2 .....Cheesehead
                        #3 '91 White - Donor Car
                        #4 .....Montana Project
                        Bought her back for $450

Comment

Hot Diggity I can hardley wait. This might be bathroom material!
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivawes View Post
                            hot diggity i can hardley wait. This might be bathroom material!
                            lol!!!

#2 .....Cheesehead
                            #3 '91 White - Donor Car
                            #4 .....Montana Project
                            Bought her back for $450

Comment

I've met leapin, gottafesty, monkeyracing, blue*93..... so far. Hopefully there will be more names to add to the list at this coming July's Westiva in Kananaskis Country!

(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17866)

I've been in contact with many others via PM and through e-bay as well.
                              Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada
                              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                                The Supermodel was at my house once. I was so flustered I didnt know what to say, it was one of the best days of my life. A real brush with greatness !! A true honor. Thank you Super model ! You really are "Super".

And he's wearing the neanderpaul uniform! Liberty overalls!. You guys are both lucky to have met each other! I want to meet you both!
                                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                                X