cheap-cars-under-1000-dollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap-cars-under-1000-dollars

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Too bad he is wrong in his very first sentence...
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i don't get what its for.?

Comment

It's just a review of why the festriva is a good car to buy for under $1000.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Phbbt.. that guy makes it sound like they're on every street corner. They definitely aren't where I am.

Comment

I just bought my 18th on Friday.

Comment

Never more than a handful within 200 miles of me actually for sale...but walking around with $500-$1000 in the wallet and knocking on doors increases that number a lot.
              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

^ bingo!

Comment

Yeah I have seen one for sell on craigslist were I am from. But I am in Iraq so I am not really looking right now.

Comment

^--Thanks for that BTW
                    -Tim
                    93 Festy L- Little Red
                    98 Ranger- The golf ball
                    92 Accord- The $20 car (R.I.P)
                    73 F-100 (looking for a 302)

"Wait... you mean they pay people to fix their cars? Idiots..."

Comment

The second time I bought my '91 Festiva L 5-speed I paid $750; so I'm both second and fourth owner.(due to a bent connecting rod one winter someone was nice enough to repair then sell back to me for far less than I'd of paid to have the work done; which wasn't possible anyway, who'd had two Festivas I sold mine to for a dollar I'd never expected to see again December of 2001 in Tillamook, OR; Daniel Motsinger there my benefactor also then running for mayor as a X-tian heavy metal musician and perennial small town congenital over-achiever who drove his local "princess" wife nuts I'm sure...lol; always worth a chuckle to think of him and his great exploits I'd noticed pulling away from the curb in a red Festiva with the tiny spare on the back driver's side I'd waved down; crossing the street to find an ATM to be able to pay-off the local towing company who'd been gracious enough to let me give them my car when the local wreckers wouldn't take the poor seriously disabled thing)
                      '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
                        It's just a review of why the festriva is a good car to buy for under $1000.
                        Whats a Festriva???? LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X