Quickly getting deep in the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickly getting deep in the game!

Well today I should be receiving my 88 festiva lx and my 1992 festiva L. My other festiva L was gave to my brother in which he is doing the truck conversion as we speak. I also aquired a digital camera so pictures will be posted soon.

I am so excited because the LX has a few goodies that will be installed onto the L. The only reason I am going to kill the LX is because its carborated and its missing a few other things. I will also be parting it out aswell to make some cash for other things like paint, and the aspire brake swap.

I will post back and let you guys know when they come in today. I might also have pictures!
    Used to own: 1993 mitsubushi eclipse GS-T and 1990 eagle talon tsi AWD turbo.

Currently own: 1992 Ford Festiva L, Gave to my brother.
    1988 festiva LX
    Future beast in the making:evil5:
    1992 festiva L, silver and going to be made into a 1992 LX.

1988 suzuki lt250R quadracer. Banshee killer!

lets see pics

Comment

Give me a sec and I should have a few pictures of the truckstiva or trar or whatever you want to call it.lol

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Here is 2 pictures. Photobucket or my computer was acting up.

Last edited by boosted_eclpse; 03-25-2009, 12:06 PM.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

That is how far he has gotten on the truckstiva. My brother is one of the best fabricators I have seen. I cant wait untill he finishes it. We were thinking about making a stictly summer convertable out of the other festy.

My 1988 LX just showed up. My 1992 L wont be here for a day or 2 because the yard got wet and we are afraid the wrecker will get stuck.

Can anyone tell me why both the 88 LX and the 1992 L has orange cluster and climate control but the other 92L only has white?

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Someone swapped the stock white one out on your first 92L 90-93 festivas had white based interior
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Here is some pictures of my brother truckstiva that he is creating:

Once everything is cut, welded, grinded, fiberglassed, and bondoed I think it will look pretty sharp. The rollbar came out of a ford ranger.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Oh ya I did happen to try my Geo Storm 3" drop coilovers on a new strut for the festy. The outcome is perfect. Everything bolted up with no complications. I didnt put the strut on the car and lower it but the coilover fit the strut perfectly. I will get pictures as progress is being made.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Man, that "truck" is looking sweet! What else does he have lined up for it?
                  2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
                  1991 Ford Festiva LX
                  1989 Mazda 323 GT

Comment

I think he is going to find a way to lift it alittle. Being up in these mountains clearence is key. Rhino spray in bedliner will be added to the truck equation. He is basically building it out of imagination. Tires and wheels will also be added later. We are still trying to figure out how the cab will be sealed. A subaru bratt will be cut up most likily for the rear window. The rear seat out of the bratt will be installed in the rear so it can still carry 2 other passengers.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Were not even sure the brat will measure up right. It just caught our attention when we were at the junk yard. There is 2 at the junk yard and both are pretty much mint condition besides faded paint. I wish I could find a damn aspire around here though. I have yet to see 1 except on the road.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

Working...
                      X