bought another festy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought another festy today

well like it says, i got another one. i'll pick it up tomorrow. i haven't actually seen it in person. i have some of the parts to rebuild it, but if its to bad off, i'll be parting it out.

this guy is friends with one of my co-workers and when i asked if he knew chris, he responded "are you the festiva guy?" to which i said yeah thats me.

Last edited by cubstiva1; 04-03-2009, 12:01 PM.

Originally posted by cubstiva1 View Post
    well like it says, i got another one. i'll pick it up tomorrow. i haven't actually seen it in person. i have some of the parts to rebuild it, but if its to bad off, i'll be parting it out.

this guy is friends with one of my co-workers and when i asked if he knew chris, he responded "are you the festiva guy?" to which i said yeah thats me.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/for/1099594306.html
    looks like it took a heack of a whack

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Looks like it hit a wall. The front damage looks square across the front.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Nice! That would be a nice engine swap body!
        -Josh R

Comment

Looks fixable to me. Otherwise very clean.

-Scott
          Aqua 93 L
          Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
          White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

so i choose to pass on this festy after seeing it in person. i know the guy will be ticked when he gets home, but idk if there was $300 worth of parts on it. it does only have 83,xxx miles but the radiator support has been cut and there wasn't anything "cool" about it other then the rims and mirrors. i might call him back someday and see if i could buy the rims. i do like the color but its rustier then it looked and i think it had been repainted. also it had an out of state rebuilt title (laying on the seat)

Comment

boy am i glad i passed on that blue festiva. this morning i logged on to craigslist and found this

i put down a deposit today until i can pick them both up next week. i can't wait to get that spoiler on my wifes car. (maybe i'll make some molds first) not to much else interesting about these two, but i should be able to make at least one good runner out of the two, and resell it asap. i can't wait to get crackin'

Comment

Spoiler!!!!
                -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                X