Import 5-door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import 5-door?

Has anyone here imported a 5 door Festy? Has anyone looked into what would be involved? I know the rules change across the border, me being in Canada. I see so many little Japanese cars imported here. They need to be at least 15 years old to be free to come here.

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
    Has anyone here imported a 5 door Festy? Has anyone looked into what would be involved? I know the rules change across the border, me being in Canada. I see so many little Japanese cars imported here. They need to be at least 15 years old to be free to come here.
    i think it can be done... i know a guy in the car importing biz. ill talk to him and see what all the rules are. i dont think there is a problm tho. you can probly get one for cheap but the shiping is gonna be a nice chunk of change...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Ya, I figure it's be a bit to ship. Thanks man. I think it's be cool to have a 5 door for economy and practicality along with a sporty 3 door. Just an idea that's been in my head.

Comment

Unicornasaurus has a friend who imports JDM festivas, his friend also just recently imported a Festiva GT-A!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Unicornasaurus has a friend who imports JDM festivas, his friend also just recently imported a Festiva GT-A!!!
          ya i know and i still havnt seen it.... its been driving me crazy....lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Sweet stuff! I really would like to know how much this would cost.

Comment

To import a car from Japan, your looking at a lot of money, it costs a few thousand just for the shipping alone

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
              X