check out what i just got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out what i just got...

i just got 2 FREE nitto nt555R extreme drag tires now i got my tires for the racing season they are 205/55/14 and still have about 50% of the tread left

and the best part is they are street leagal, i dont have to bring a jack to the track and change them there, but i will anyways lol... i dont want to wear them out before the season is over... lol

but if i do there is allways the back ups these i have had longer than my festiva... they are quite old but are still good, im gonna stick them on some rims and save them for autoX BTW they are TINY, but fat as heck lol...

now i just need a motor that can break them loose lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

I hope that crack in the left groove does not give you any issues. Good luck at the track.

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

bought a pair of these brand new when i had my sr20det sentra. $150 for 2 after 25% cashback so you definatly did good! they weren`t great for me, my car would break them loose in 3rd gear which wasn`t fun lol. heres a pic of them mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        I hope that crack in the left groove does not give you any issues. Good luck at the track.

ooo dang... i didnt even see that... i hope it dosnt blow up on me lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
          bought a pair of these brand new when i had my sr20det sentra. $150 for 2 after 25% cashback so you definatly did good! they weren`t great for me, my car would break them loose in 3rd gear which wasn`t fun lol. heres a pic of them mounted.

they look good 3rd gear eh? thats crazy is there a vid of that car on youtube racing a black 400hp honda?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

that vid is not of mine, but i think i may know the guy who has it from the sr20forum. mine just had a t25 on it, and it was still a monster. i was shooting for mid-high 12s this summer, but ended up selling :-(

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post

lol thats not bad at all.... my friend had some tires like that on his prelude and he mounted them bakcward for the winter because he didn't want to buy new tires and now the sides have chunks missing and big grooves down to the thread and he still drove it like that for awhile
              1990 Festiva L sport 26.5k miles
              snow drifting machine
              sunpro supertach II, racing pedals, new deck, air horn
              blue neon

Comment

haha....just because your friend did that doesn't make them safe....plus he intends to use them for racing
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Hi.. Have you ever gave your Festiva a Dyno-test? How many horses do you have under that hood?? Thanks.

Comment

i have never stuck i on the dyno so i dont know how many hp it has... but its not alot.... maby about 45 lol.... i think thats whats its sitting at... no joke lol... when i get my new motor in ill be sitting up at about 95 to 120 depending if i get that cam grind or not and how good the compression is on it, i didnt do the math but i think it should be up at about 11.0 to 12.0 bar

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                    X