What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth?

Ask the experts time... I have a 92 Gl with 53xxx miles that I am considering selling. Really nice car in near perfect condition. only flaws are a busted front turn signal that I haven't replaced yet (daughters bike wreck in the garage) and the A/C compressor just went out.
    Car is a white 5sp with grey interior, just had the factory aluminum rims blasted and re-coated. 4 new tires were put on then. It has power mirrors and rear spoiler I added several years ago from a donor.
    Garage kept the last 7 years i have owned it. I just have to many vehicles on the insurance and am looking at another. Car gets driven couple times a month, buffed out twice a year and waxed monthly. Can post pics later tonight when I get home if anyone is interested but just really I'm wondering what it should be worth if I decide to sell it. Car is in Ironton, OH.

Thanks Rob
    I'll walk around a pristine Pacer-X ten times with appreciation before I'd give a brand new Ferrari a second glance.

I'll take it right now I'm in Cleveland too!

Comment

Kbb says suggested retail value is $1,800 in excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by reporob View Post
        Ask the experts time... I have a 92 Gl with 53xxx miles that I am considering selling. Really nice car in near perfect condition. only flaws are a busted front turn signal that I haven't replaced yet (daughters bike wreck in the garage) and the A/C compressor just went out.
        Car is a white 5sp with grey interior, just had the factory aluminum rims blasted and re-coated. 4 new tires were put on then. It has power mirrors and rear spoiler I added several years ago from a donor.
        Garage kept the last 7 years i have owned it. I just have to many vehicles on the insurance and am looking at another. Car gets driven couple times a month, buffed out twice a year and waxed monthly. Can post pics later tonight when I get home if anyone is interested but just really I'm wondering what it should be worth if I decide to sell it. Car is in Ironton, OH.

Thanks Rob

Rob -- Definitely sounds like a great original that a Festiva lover should look at !
        It is great to see some still reliable and taken care of, I wish you well if you do decide to sell her. Hope you do not later regret it !

Comment

I'd be interested in it. Where in Ohio is Ironton?
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

92 gl pics

I have decided to let "Snowpea" go. Asking 3k or best offer. Located in southern Ohio, WV, KY Tristate area. Will be putting pics up in an hour or so.
            Thanks, Rob.
            rblankenship@patriotems.com
            Cell # 740-237-0431
            Last edited by reporob; 04-27-2009, 01:29 PM.
            I'll walk around a pristine Pacer-X ten times with appreciation before I'd give a brand new Ferrari a second glance.

Comment

If you are sure on selling it , please post it in the For Sale forum , using proper posting codes please .
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Working...
              X