Name Of Junkyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Of Junkyard?

I was driving on Rt. 11 S and saw a "yard" on the outside border of Liverpool PA. Does anyone know the Name and Phone # of this yard. Just trying to find a new yard for parts. Would be very appreciative for any info on this and any other "yards" in the Northeast, Central, Southeast part of PA.

Hopefully I put this in the right forum.....If I didn't....sorry....This is my first post.
    Life is not about finding yourself
    Life is about creating yourself

www.car-parts.com check it out

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

if you're referring to the one off of millersby ferry rd, i googled it and there's no listing for it, BUT google can be off in it's locations, and it MAY be Saturn Surplus 692-9400.
      i can see a yard of sorts but it's more likely a landing storage area.

ok, NM that, i found another one right on 11, but it's about 3 miles NORTH of liverpool, again, there's no listing on google, sry.
      Last edited by FestYboy; 04-25-2009, 11:05 PM.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

someone keeps picking over the festivas at harry's (and almost every other car of interest), it getting annoying every time i take the 2hr ride down there lol. anyone go to joe's in new ringgold lately?

Comment

the only 2 big ones i know in pa are a-z u pull it and e-z...there are alot of little ones but these are the bigger ones

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

can't forget about Harry's, Eichelburger's, Jonny's, State Line, the one in St. Thomas, Beecher's, a new one on 30 between York and Gettysburg, Price's, Gap, and there's a few more i can't think of right now (just woke up).

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for the info.
              Last edited by adopolis; 05-01-2009, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Ruppenduro...I know what you mean...I only live 20 mins. away from Harry's and everything is picked over...If you can't make a trip just send me a message and I would be more than glad to run up for you to see. Sure beats driving a couple of hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
                  someone keeps picking over the festivas at harry's (and almost every other car of interest), it getting annoying every time i take the 2hr ride down there lol. anyone go to joe's in new ringgold lately?
                  i know who's doing it and it's not me, his name is Adam and he lives hear there (Lehighton).
                  i've been trying to buy a chassis off him for a while but the price he's asking for anything he has is rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    i know who's doing it and it's not me, his name is Adam and he lives hear there (Lehighton).
                    i've been trying to buy a chassis off him for a while but the price he's asking for anything he has is rediculous.
                    In other words. If you deal with Adam. You will be his Eve!
                    Is that someone there ??? 1981 VW diesel pickup---1988.5 Suzuki Samurai tin top---1993 Festiva---1974 Bricklin SV-1 ( very thirsty basket case)---2003 Tracker(bells and whistles)

)

Comment

Working...
                    X