Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbird302v8 View Post
    if you want it i can get it to you. and a 6-speed for behind it
    OMFG!!!!! are you pulling my leg? quit joking.... i have been wanting a 6 speed festiva ever since i thought of it.... how much would that cost?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
      ooooo..... a 1.3 DOHC drool
      Ditto !
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird302v8 View Post
        if you want it i can get it to you. and a 6-speed for behind it
        good god almighty ..... i need to go change my pants and possibly take a shower now, a 6 speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a speedo that goes past 85 w/tach

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
        1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
        R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
        00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
        03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
        pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
        Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
        Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

I would really like a 6spd for my aspire!!! But, of course, depending on price.
          -Josh R

Comment

price not that bad, a few hundred bucks, but, shipping would be a little, i would have to go through a commercial co. here. maybe 500 or so.

if stuff is under 70lbs. i can get it to you for pretty much the same as the states. cheap
            If It's worth doin' It's worth Overdoin'

Comment

Im a buyer !!
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

it may be more, depending on how proud of it they are. I will go look later today or tomorrow! Ill let you all know. then we can start the bidding
                If It's worth doin' It's worth Overdoin'

Comment

... setting aside some tax funds... i'll have a list... soon.

BTW, Jim, she wouldn't stand a chance.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

only thing that comes to mind is Honda Ruckus aftermarket parts and Swift Gt's parts also I wonder if you can get a small turbo kei car and send it lil pieces by pieces lol. Only thing that i see being expensive is the shell of the car ;p

Comment

Find me a Subaru REX and a Hot Japanese girl and put them in a large box and send it this way. Oh don't forget some snack food and maybe a book for the lady too. :p
                      '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                        can you find me a set of power window regulators with the switches in the armrests?
                        dito

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                        92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

But, if you were to put a 6spd in an aspire, what would all need to be done to get that tranny to work?
                          -Josh R

Comment

There is no bolt-on 6speed fwd trans for the b-series. Sure the one in the mazdaspeed 6 & mazdaspeed 3 are still called a g-series but I'm very skeptical about them being anywhere compatible.

Unless everyone on here is going ape crap about the miata 6-speed. Then ok but thats not going to work for a more or less stock festy.
                            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

OK Ill ask the most important questiuon of all.....

DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL??????????????????????????????

LOL

Comment

How bout Mazda 121 parts? A 1.3 DOHC motor would be nice also!!

Chuck
                                Last edited by hotfordcat; 04-27-2009, 07:11 PM. Reason: More info
                                Chuck
                                Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                                If money will fix it, it's not broken
                                91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                                93 GL - Lil Red
                                91 L - Tweetystiva
                                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Working...
                                X