Working on a deal...may need 5 Festivas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a deal...may need 5 Festivas

I am working on a deal with one of my Brothers' business partners. He is starting a unique type of auto customizing business and he wants 5 Festivas costomized differently (bumper to bumper inside and out) similar to mine. He wants to put them outside his dealership for sale and as demo vehicles for all of the services he offers. I am scheduled to talk to him this weekend. He may also be interested in buying mine. That will give me money to start with a cleaner car. Hopefully a rust free, dent free, perfect blue paint, perfect interior, less than 10k miles, every option 90 LX for less than a grand. I know it doesn't exist but I can dream right.

I am getting so excited because it will be the perfect opportunity for me to really get my business going again.

Without spilling details of his business plan (I believe the first of it's kind) I think he is on to something with it. I will keep you posted as to how things are going.

I know I still haven't got pics of my car up yet. I am just So Super busy atm with everything including work (I work all three shifts every week with no set schedule) as I am on call 24/7, business, family, and time to relax.
    -Bryant

Sweet! It would be awesome to have 5 more festivas built up!
    -Josh R

Comment

i've got one or two i could sell him, they need lots of help, but if hes going to gut them and build um up?

Comment

Actually I will be doing about 65% of the work. They will be getting body, paint, and wheels. Basically the normal outside stuff (by normal I mean just the neccessary body work and a clean 1 maybe 2 color paint scheme). I will be doing the interior, ranging from upholstery to audio/video. He wants them to be high tech (wired in every way) but cool for show as well.

I promise they will not get mutilated. I would guess I could get the buyers to become part of the sight as well. I will post more info as I get it.
        -Bryant

Comment

You want to "practice" wiring all that cool stuff in my car!!!!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Sure, if you let me practice owning your green car for a couple years.
            -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
              Sure, if you let me practice owning your green car for a couple years.
              How about weekend visitation rights?
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Working...
              X