Looking for a specific 91 Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a specific 91 Festiva

I found a box full of my stuff that was put in storage long, long ago. Inside it, among other things, is the original owner's manual for the 91 Festiva I had many years ago. I bought it used but nonetheless held on to the book.

I don't have the window sticker obviously but I do have half a business card with a metal band that has the VIN on it. I think it was the roadside assistance card. I'm wondering if anyone here has the car today. It's red and it lived in the St. Louis Metro area.

If you have it, let me know. VIN KNJPT05H7M6121192. It would be kinda cool to know what happened to the old boy. Plus you can have the manual. It's in a nice blue vinyl pocket pouch too.
    Remember "I" before "E", except as in Budweiser.

Still have this, haven't located the car yet. If anyone does know just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by MeeMo View Post
      I found a box full of my stuff that was put in storage long, long ago. Inside it, among other things, is the original owner's manual for the 91 Festiva I had many years ago. I bought it used but nonetheless held on to the book.

I don't have the window sticker obviously but I do have half a business card with a metal band that has the VIN on it. I think it was the roadside assistance card. I'm wondering if anyone here has the car today. It's red and it lived in the St. Louis Metro area.

If you have it, let me know. VIN KNJPT05H7M6121192. It would be kinda cool to know what happened to the old boy. Plus you can have the manual. It's in a nice blue vinyl pocket pouch too.
      that metal card was the factory rub plate - my 91 cam with the same thing as well
      Last edited by Festiva_tunner; 01-28-2010, 01:09 PM.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
        that metal card was the factory rub plate - my 91 cam with the same thing as well
        Just using it as a reference to the sepcific car. If I had that car, it would be a cool thing to have. No worries, I know this is a long shot. Just figuring I'd check with the largest community of 'Stiva owners, see if one of you has this car.

Comment

someone w/ carfax run the vin

Comment

Working...
          X