New wheel cylinders for $2.25?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheel cylinders for $2.25?

I did a search and found this. I've never seen wheel cylinders this cheap. The only thing is that it lists for right rear only. Aren't these the same from one side to the other?
    http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/199..._cylinder.html
    1992 Subaru Legacy
    1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

i wouldnt trust a cheese burger for $2.25 lol... it may be a good deal but it may be the worst ones you can buy, and i wouldnt trust them.... if one of them breaks and leaks fluid then none of your breaks will work "properly" they will not reach full pressure....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

It's most likely a price mistake. I would do some research on the company to see if they are reputable if you're serious on purchasing from them.

Comment

It shows up as the same price in the shopping cart and everything. I think I'm going to try them, since I'll hopefully be doing an Aspire swap soon anyway.
        1992 Subaru Legacy
        1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

Comment

Working...
        X