JY in ringholds,pa called E-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JY in ringholds,pa called E-Z

this past sunday i went to the JY in Ringholds,Pa..."EZ" ...and they had virtually no festivas there...this is a huge jy....and their fords section is the biggest....i was kinda upset.....i wasnt there for the festy....as i have 3 cars and all needed little things here and there....but i kept a casual eye open and didnt catch anything....my father-in-law said he thinks he saw 2 aspires but i didnt....so i wouldnt waste any time going there for the festy...they had a lonely section in the far right corner dedicated to the lonely 10 or so vw beetles...sad sight ...lol....also i was there to get windshield wiper linkage for my 99 tahoe which i was successful with (wiper works again yay) and a pass rear inside door handle which they didnt have..cuz they only had 2 suburbans that was compatible with my tahoe ..a 97 and a 96....also i got an outside door panel for my 98 sebring coupe.....i needed both but they only had 1....and i needed a rim but no luck there as they only had 1 97 sebring coupe....but they have a large stock of taurus's inwhich i got everything i needed for my 97 taurus...but anyways i was just there and if any1 has any questions about what they have maybe i can help...just ask

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

you talkin about the one off 61? been there before and didn't think it was that big, if you ever wanna go JYing, give me a yell, i'll show you what a yard is supposed to look like!
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

maybe he's talking about Joe's in New Ringgold? thats a big yard.

last time i was over at A to Z i thought they must have been ready to close. most of the cars looked like they were sitting there for a year or 2.

Comment

I'm up for a PA junkyard meet!
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

no festyboy ur talkin about a to z u pull it....there are small and have older cars there.....keep going out past that about 20 mins....i did stop at a-z on the way back to reading and they were closed....cuz i went on a sunday....atoz is closed tuesday and sunday.....hey if any1 can get me a rear pass inside door handle for a 99 tahoe...i'd gladly pay u for it...thanx all
          Last edited by pyrothehitman; 05-05-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I like this yard as well... A number of years ago, I saw a nice 323 GTX sitting in the yard. Engine, tranny, and all the drivetrain equipment was there... I didn't know that it would've been a GOOD thing to pull at the time though...

EZ Pull used to run a Sunday special for like... $20 and it was all you could carry out. A pretty good deal, as long as you found the cars you needed. It is a HUGE yard though, but not quite as big as Harry's.

A to Z, which is out off 61 (out past Hamburg a little bit) is alright. I've seen a few Festiva's there from time to time... Usually if I drive out that way, I stop by. You can't beat free admission now days.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
              I like this yard as well... A number of years ago, I saw a nice 323 GTX sitting in the yard. Engine, tranny, and all the drivetrain equipment was there... I didn't know that it would've been a GOOD thing to pull at the time though...

EZ Pull used to run a Sunday special for like... $20 and it was all you could carry out. A pretty good deal, as long as you found the cars you needed. It is a HUGE yard though, but not quite as big as Harry's.

A to Z, which is out off 61 (out past Hamburg a little bit) is alright. I've seen a few Festiva's there from time to time... Usually if I drive out that way, I stop by. You can't beat free admission now days.
              yeah free is good but $2 admission @ e-z isnt bad either....i ended up paying $15 for 4 items....door panel,windshield wiper linkage,idle speed control unit,and a wiper arm....and a pocket full of screws and plugs (which i showed..lol)....not bad......where is harrys at?

Comment

Harry's has 3 locations....Hazleton, Allentown, and Pennsburg. Hazleton is the largest of the 3 and is about 20 mins. from me. I was up over the weekend and saw 3 L's which were all stripped, I give them about one more week and they'll be crushed. If you are looking for anything special I could run up for you and look...it not a problem. It gives me something to do during the day.
                Last edited by adopolis; 05-06-2009, 07:14 AM.
                Life is not about finding yourself
                Life is about creating yourself

Comment

Originally posted by adopolis View Post
                  Harry's has 3 locations....Hazleton, Allentown, and Pennsburg. Hazleton is the largest of the 3 and is about 20 mins. from me. I was up over the weekend and saw 3 L's which were all stripped, I give them about one more week and they'll be crushed. If you are looking for anything special I could run up for you and look...it not a problem. It gives me something to do during the day.
                  im looking for a stock 17'' rim for a 98 sebring and a inside door handle (passenger side) for a 99 tahoe....if this is something u can get for me let me know...thanx bro
                  ebay has the best prices so far....$20 shipped for door handle and $120 for rim....if u can beat that let me know...i can pick up
                  Last edited by pyrothehitman; 05-06-2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Harry's in Hazleton is the best of their 3 locations. For you, I think you can take 309 up (309 intersects right before the railroad tracks there by EZ) - OR, take 81N to the 2nd Hazleton exit. There are signs pointing you to Harry's from there.

Their Allentown location is a joke. I went there once (after spending 30 minutes to FIND it) and they had nothing.

The Pennsburg location is pretty decent. The only downside is that it's mostly uphill the whole way to the Ford section (2nd from the last rows). The good is that you go downhill with the parts. They only had 1 Festiva when I was there a few months ago.

adop - Did the Harry's in Hazleton have any with a decent white hood? I need one for Casper since I ran over mine with the Jeep.
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Yes they did have a white one.....but I can't remember the condition of the hood. I extend me offer to you as well...its only 20 mins away. Also, what degree of condition are you looking for?
                      Life is not about finding yourself
                      Life is about creating yourself

Comment

hey simon, i still have the white hood off Boo waiting for you if you want it.
                        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Hazelton is a pretty good yard....this might sound odd but it appears a pretty nice crowd visits it...you do not see many good parts destroyed by hackers.

Allentown is worthless...its big on rice and minivans...and most of the parts destroyed.
                          Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                          The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Working...
                          X