went to jy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to jy today

i went to the jy in auburn ,pa...the jy is called "neftzingers"....instead of going 895 east to ez pull jy...u go 895 west...and its actually closer than ez coming from reading and or going northbound....its still past a to z though but closer than ez....i stopped at a to z too.....but anyways i didnt take notice if there were any festy's at a to z....festy's catch my eye and i seen nothing there..but im not sure about that 100%....also none at neftzingers either....but neftzingers has alot of cars e z pull and a to z dont have...like camaros, sebrings, 300zx....so i just wanted to give a heads up on the festy's search....so the 3 jy's up route 61 are pretty much festy shy....and no im not trying to keep every1 away cuz i dont even own a festy yet....lol jsyk neftzingers is free to walk in but he does charge alittle more than other jy's and its not a huge yard but like i said he does have alot that the others dont have in that area.....any questions on what he has dont be afraid to ask...i might have just seen one and confirm...so u dont go there for nothing....anyways ...next stop harrys in hazzleton

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

if you ever see any Justys out that way, give me a yell, i need to get mine back up and running (actually, stopping).
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

a JUSTY?!! man, I saw one the other day. festy sized, but AWD. I would trade my left you know what for one. (maybe both, we all know they just lead to trouble)
      -Tim
      93 Festy L- Little Red
      98 Ranger- The golf ball
      92 Accord- The $20 car (R.I.P)
      73 F-100 (looking for a 302)

"Wait... you mean they pay people to fix their cars? Idiots..."

Comment

a to z had a nice justy last year, not sure it its still out there. it was on the lower end and had no wheels on it. harry's also had one recently but it was a beast.

Comment

What's to look at for justy's ? There is white one not very far from me, and it just sits there and never moves, but it's not in the weeds, but it is outside. What motor do they have? Is there any rare options that I could possibly look for if I go and look at the car?
          -Josh R

Comment

well they're 1.2 3cyl engines, and you'd want the 4WD 5spd version, stay away from the automatics like the plague, they're weaker than my pinky finger. what i'd be looking for is the caliper bracket for the left front wheel.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

i thought i see one but then i noticed the grill had a chevy emblem...but i dont even know what it was....very small and boxy

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                i thought i see one but then i noticed the grill had a chevy emblem...but i dont even know what it was....very small and boxy
                maybe a chevette

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  maybe a chevette
                  probably was but not sure

Comment

yeah i think it was....i just googled it....its more like the smaller boxy 1's...not the longer round 1's...good call damkid

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                      yeah i think it was....i just googled it....its more like the smaller boxy 1's...not the longer round 1's...good call damkid
                      it's the only (older) Chevy boxy car i could think of off hand :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Actually, if it looked a little like a Festiva, I'm guessing it was a Sprint.
                        1992 Subaru Legacy
                        1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

Comment

Working...
                        X