what do you get when you cross....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you get when you cross....

a festiva, tortillas, scrap aluminum and a sasquatch.....

give up?

a good ride home

im gonna try to use the square stuff for some sub-frame supports and the big round one for a pipe to go from a rear mount turbo to the intake if it all dosnt work then ill sell it for scrap ooo and the tortilla things... i work at a baked good warehouse and everyday it has to throw out some old rotten/stale bread... i just took some as pads so i didnt hurt my awesome car

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Tortillas padding, I would have never thought of that. Hope you arrived w/o any stratches. Looks kind of scary.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
      Tortillas padding, I would have never thought of that. Hope you arrived w/o any stratches. Looks kind of scary.
      it was fine not a scratch... just some dust on my seat that came off with a rub.... it was very noisy comming home tho cause my hatch at that angle sent the exhaust note right in to the cab... along with the fumes.... lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

so whats the plan w/ the sub frame?
        -Tim
        93 Festy L- Little Red
        98 Ranger- The golf ball
        92 Accord- The $20 car (R.I.P)
        73 F-100 (looking for a 302)

"Wait... you mean they pay people to fix their cars? Idiots..."

Comment

im gonna see if i can bolt those beams up beside the frame to make it stiffer, we will see how well it will go.....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Wow! Tortillas FTW!

Comment

:lol: what in the world gave you the idea to use totillas??

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                :lol: what in the world gave you the idea to use totillas??
                they looks soft.... :lol:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

:laughing3::laughing3: thats funny

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                  X