I trying to get 2 Festivas For $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I trying to get 2 Festivas For $500

yeah i found a guy who is selling 2 festivas for $500 me and my frin are trying to buy them together so we can both get one.. the rear quarter panels are beat to crap on both but can't beat $500 for 2 gls also one is stick and both have wipers... so i'm trying to gather the money to get them i'm 100 bucks short and it's so frustrating... here are some pics of them. i am getting the white one witch is stick and the blue is auto and i don't know whats up with the muffler on the white on but it's gona be the first thing to go when i get it...

Ford Festiva L
    Automatic

They look like with a little TLC they could be nice cars. They don'r appear rusty.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

haha, o man, fart can...
      -Tim
      93 Festy L- Little Red
      98 Ranger- The golf ball
      92 Accord- The $20 car (R.I.P)
      73 F-100 (looking for a 302)

"Wait... you mean they pay people to fix their cars? Idiots..."

Comment

well the worst of them both is the driver side rear panels they both look like they got hit there but who cares they both run and drive.. the worst part is i'm only a 100 bucks short so close but so far.. also i have 3 huge cans of bondo that i got for 5 bucks each if i get them then i will finally be able to use it...

Ford Festiva L
        Automatic

Comment

lots of busted headlights/corner lights...nice cars overall though...GL
          ---------------------------------------------------
          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
          ---------------------------------------------------
          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
          X