first 2 mods to my festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first 2 mods to my festiva

I bought the car about a month ago and have plans for mods this summer first thing is first-- exaust then I installed my alpine and some boston speakers w/ tweets. I fiddeled around with a lip and Im not sure tell me what you think, I dont know if its going to work out when I drop it it will probibly scrape... I dont know some of you guys have done this before tell me what your experince has been. anyway heres some pics. Sorry about the lighting it was bright out side

cat back

muffler

sounds awsome, I put a resenator on so its not loud it just has great tone

front lip

if I keep it I will put some metal mesh in the air dam and fiberglass the splice together

Im ordering paint this weekend (chesnut brown metalic) and will be painting it at work. I got my springs but Im waiting till I buy some kyb's to put them on because there is no point doing the work twice. I want to be able to have somthing really cool by end of summer
    Last edited by bobbyspider; 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Who makes the muffler?
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Nice mods, whats the lip off of?
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      ---------------------------------------------------
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Eek! I had one of those dual tip mufflers on Casper when I picked it up... It was the best day of my cars life when I hacked that thing off!

Cool lip!
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Those mufflers are loud!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

this one isnt loud I put a resinator on the pipe so it just has a good tone, not volume and its made by skunk 2 I got it for trade for some vinyl work. I made the pipes 2.25 to prepair for turbo and a swap soon after that (because Im going to blow it up, ). the lip is off a early 90's mazda pick-up, I got it at the pick and pull. I had to modify it alot to get it to fit and still didnt finish. I dont think ill keep it its too low and I want to drop my car a few inches so its just not going to work out (3 hrs for nothing) good thing it only cost me $5. yesterday I spent about 3 hrs also trying to modify a 87 vw golf gti bumper cover to fit it would have looked pretty sweet and euro posh I almost had it on but beleive it or not the festiva rienforcement was too wide for the cover (another 3 hrs wasted ) but it was looking soo sweet. why the heck does the fms kit have to cost soooooo much loot I like them and theyer simple and not riced out. so anyway Im backing off and using the lip you recomended festivawes, the one on your black car. I got one of those at the yard also actually I got two and some sideskirts off of astock 93 accord I think they will complement a front and rear skirt well. sorry this is such a long post but aside from responding to you guys I didnt get to write all this earlier because I was in a rush, but thanks for your responses and time.--word
            Last edited by bobbyspider; 05-22-2009, 10:41 PM.
            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Nice mods !!

I had 2.25" exhaust from front to back , no cat and that muffler (mirror polished stainless), Magna flow I think .

It was so loud going to Colorado , I lost some hearing , really !!

I took it off , added a resonator, and a new cat and went with a stock muffler and it is still so loud , I cant hear my radio at highway speeds ...LOL
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Nice mods..... Keel it up man

Comment

Working...
                X