intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intake

ok i was havein problems with fuel on my bp swaped festi so i pulled injectors and one just was funny it was missing the plastic part on the bottom of injector where the fuel sprays. ok so i looked and looked for it couldnt find. so i changed my injectors and when i went to put them in i found teh pieces i was looking for. but they was stuck because of the last owner rtving them in. so i played with it and got one part out. but the other part had fallen down into the valves so now i got to pull my intake but i have almost no room put get it off so il see. if any one has any segestions let me know
    thanks

How about one of those claw grabber tool they sell at sears for 7.99??

LOL just let it mash into pieces untill it gets passed out of the exhaust valve! It'll sit safe right before your cat and just melt.
    Last edited by festivaWES; 05-23-2009, 06:16 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

yeah the claw thing wont work i tried haha and i would but i dont know if it will hurt any thing

Comment

What about getting the piston into a position where only the intake valve is open and blowing air into the plug hole? Maybe the plastic piece will get blown out of the passageway? Never done it. Just a thought.

Comment

shop vac?

Make your own adapter, and add some flexible tubing...

Sounds like you don't have much to lose...

Good luck
          Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

the blow thing i dont know if it will work because it might go into another valve spot for another pistion insted of out. im not sure about the shop vac thing but il try to see if i can make some thing to do it. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X