epic fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic fail

dumb Meijer batteries, went dead just before the cubstiva rolled over to 200,000, once in a life time video, and i don't get the shot.

also notice how loud my car was the whole way home, i think my ears still hurt a little.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

wow, that sucks! But in a way, it's sort of funny...
    -Josh R

Comment

i'd cry, or slam on the brakes; that's why you supposed to have backups. OR you could have ghetto rigged it to the cars battery.

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

god that SUX!
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

That would be close enough for me. Now if it were 500,000 than I would be mad.

Comment

There is always the next 100,000 miles!!
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Just as I got home, I caught this exactly when the trip odometer hit 1000 miles(I was aiming for 999.9 miles), and the delay in my camera made me miss it, so it reads 000.0 miles. YEA! I went to Ohio/penn and back and I traveled 0 miles!

Last edited by Ogrestiva; 05-26-2009, 12:04 PM.
              89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

Working...
              X