Met with MJD from Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met with MJD from Wyoming

MJD was on his way back to Wyoming from Texas and stopped and we met and discussed a couple things about Festiva's. I'm handsome one on left and Mike is on right.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

cool , i wish there was some people close to me.
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

stupid me, did i forget to say he's a very nice guy and met his wife also. Guess my etiquette sucks. I'll work on that.
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
        stupid me, did i forget to say he's a very nice guy
        You sure did. :p

But it is true. He's a very nice guy.

Comment

hey gottafesty, where in wyoming do you live?
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
            MJD was on his way back to Wyoming from Texas and stopped and we met and discussed a couple things about Festiva's. I'm handsome one on left and Mike is on right.
            ha ha....cool ! :p Thanks so much for the radiator, I still might use it. I got home Ok, lots of country to see, loved it, but pretty costly. Sorry I did not even take a camera to show pics. I did see a couple Festivas on the highways, we were such a hurry to get to son's to get trailer with grampas Scout to bring back. Just too far though at my age.
            It was neat to go to 2 pick and pull junk yards in Texas, there were 2 complete cars, Festivas, I sure wish I could have taken home. Great body panels on them although not running, and interiors stripped. But the front ends and other body panels were mint shape indeed ! Makes a guy sad to see they might not be here much longer.
            It is great to see the USA in travel, and it sure makes me appreciate where we live.
            I got home with a lot of lawn to mow though...garden to do, I worked my tail off the last 2 days, got my old '64 Power Wagon going for weed spraying too....what a beast ! Has the old slant 6 engine, great cars and trucks back then.
            Still working on my '88 Festiva LX, maybe get some pics some day , when complete.
            Thanks for the short visit, wish we were closer. Sure been a great site here, I appreciate all the advice and stories from members,

MJD

Comment

Working...
            X