Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not bad for 20 bucks eh?

check this beast out lol...

just got this one home... i got it for 20 bucks but it has been beat on so i saved it from death it runs awesome, just dosnt drive... the trans grinds like a (beep) lol... and when i was taking pics of it i wound a tach pushed up in to the dash... i wonder what else is up there lol...

a vid is comming soon too

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Well im on a restricted computer right now but shoot for 20 bucks im sure it is great.

Comment

I hate you.

Just kidding. :p

It has no rust compared to mine and I paid $400.00

Nice score!
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Heck, the passenger mirror is worth that!
        -Bryant

Comment

rally car?
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
          Paulbarrera12.com
          Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

If you're planning on fixing it up I think I have the high mount brake light. I'll check and if I have it and you want it I'll get it to you at Westiva next month!!
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

very nice score!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

How much for the grill and driver's side headlight?

If the tach works you got your $20
                Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Injected but non retractable seat belts and stick. hmmm what year is that thing

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
                    Injected but non retractable seat belts and stick. hmmm what year is that thing
                    we didn't get automatic seat belts in Canada, my green 93 festiva had manual belts

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Very Nice

Very nice. Interior looks great. Im fixing to get a speedo guage.
                      So you parting it... or fixing it up?
                      "There's no half singing in the shower, your either a rockstar or an opera diva"

88' L (Daily Driver) 88' LX EMERGENSTEVIA

Comment

im thinking of keeping it stock and using it as a winter car or making a crazy car idea is to make one to have the same or better as bustiva if i go that route it will get a 302 with twin turbos, 5 or 6 speed stick, and a ford 9 inch... the motor will be set back as far back as possable and it will probley have the intercooler in the trunk for extra space under the hood (just like the 6 sec turbo drag cars ) but this is WAY far in the future... im gonna get my red one done first...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I always thought it wouldn't be too hard to take a mustang II w/ 302 5spd, and putting the drivetrain and front suspension and stuff on a festiva...
                          -Josh R

Comment

^^ you do that might as well go 460 twin turbo. Nice car! 20 bucks, I spend more on Coke in a week.
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

drugs are bad wes

Comment

Working...
                              X