Festy spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy spotting

A older man pulled up to the store today on a very clean met blue 93 GL. 5 speed 38,000 miles!!!! He said he traded a built 302 that had been sitting on a stand for 4 years to get it. Real sweet old guy and loved to talk Festiva, but I still hate him.
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Nice! Me and my dad pulled into a yard today, because we saw a '56 ford from the road, when we got into the yard, bam, there was an aqua festy, then, bam 2 more green festivas, and then bam, a red festiva. I wanted them all, but the one green one looked to be the only one driveable, and we didn't get to talk to the guy either
    -Josh R

Comment

Do you know where he lives and what time he goes to sleep ?
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

yeah i met a guy when i was visiting my GF at work and he had a lx with tilt and the funny thing is he didn't even know he had it... nice guy....2 of his stock rims were shot slightly oval so i gave him two of mine... told him about the site he said he would check it out still have not seen him on here well i probably just haven't found him yet... it's nice to find someone who likes festivas near....

Ford Festiva L
        Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
          Nice! Me and my dad pulled into a yard today, because we saw a '56 ford from the road, when we got into the yard, bam, there was an aqua festy, then, bam 2 more green festivas, and then bam, a red festiva. I wanted them all, but the one green one looked to be the only one driveable, and we didn't get to talk to the guy either
          Freshtiva wrote- Do you know where he lives and what time he goes to sleep ?

Ha, I was just going to ask if he was at your place.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

HAHA!! He doesn't even live there, we found out today (he called us from his neighbor giving him our #) He was saying that he lives in the cities, and this place is just a get away for him. He said that he has 4-5 more in the barn that we couldn't see!!
            -Josh R

Comment

Working...
            X