Made a deal on #19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a deal on #19

A friend from church has a white 93 auto with air with 106,000 miles on it. I just have to come up with the cash. He bought it new. I got him new steering rack boots from festiva motorsport last year. Sold him a headlight and installed it the year before that. We have both always known that I would buy it from him one day. Pics when I pick it up.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

haaa....nice. I really need to get going and catch up to you and Fresh!
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Shoot I'm only up to 3 with this new one. And one is getting parted. 19, That's just a.... ah.... career total :lol:
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Awesome !!
        That would be so nice to have one with A/C

Congrats
        ------------------------------------------------
        The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
        Smart Passion white with H-D interior
        HD2500 Duramax Chevy
        Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
        Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
        Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
        Z28 LS1 power 500 +
        90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
        It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Knew that....lol...but to even achieve that I need to kick it into high gear.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Yessir, I've never had a driver with working air. My BPstiva will have it though. Just gotta finish it.

Comment

Freshtiva and Dean. I mean C'mon! I thought I was a festiva hoarder. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Sounds like a good one vmax !! Ive got air on all of mine except redford. I have the set up for it but dont have time to install it.

I may be picking up a couple more soon, believe it or not. Im trying to say no but I cant help myself. I need help. I could probably have spare time and extra money if I could kick this habit. Whenever I think there arent any more around to buy a new one pops up that I cant resist..
                Last edited by freshtiva; 06-07-2009, 10:45 PM.
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Wow! AC on all but one?! I know the feeling. My wife knows my problem but still points them out to me!! It could be so much worse. We could be into 57 chevys or range rovers or any number of money suckers. At least these cars keep money in your wallet. So are you spoiled to the B6stiva? Are all of your other festivas needing swaps now?

Comment

My daily driver has working A/C and yes... it is bliss. All bow to the Festiva!!!
                    "There's no half singing in the shower, your either a rockstar or an opera diva"

88' L (Daily Driver) 88' LX EMERGENSTEVIA

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
                      Wow! AC on all but one?! I know the feeling. My wife knows my problem but still points them out to me!! It could be so much worse. We could be into 57 chevys or range rovers or any number of money suckers. At least these cars keep money in your wallet. So are you spoiled to the B6stiva? Are all of your other festivas needing swaps now?

Yeah, I keep trying to rationalize.

The B6 car is pretty sweet !! I've notice its getting most of the attention( and driving) these days. I did my first mileage check today after a fill up. 240 miles on 6.75 gallons. Thats mixed driving with the air on and me running it pretty hard. Its still over 35 mpg. The performance gain is well worth the loss in ecomony. No way Id ever change the others over but the B6 car has exceeded my expectation. Its a real good swap and if a b3 cant be found for a restore project Id do the b6 again in a heart beat. If I do a swap again just for fun Ill do something more aggressive though just because it would be a different build.
                      sigpic

Comment

yessir I can see you rollin' in a b6tstiva. Man those would be some good posts to read!!!! Is your wife driving freshdiva?

Comment

No, the wife is still driving the amazing "Jewel"( with A/C ). It turned over 200,000 a couple of months ago. Still runs perfectly, havent worked on it in over a year or so besides changing the oil and other minor stuff. She wishes she was driving Festdiva. Festdiva hasnt been out in a while, but will be soon, its the fair, hot weather, high fuel prices DD.
                          Last edited by freshtiva; 06-07-2009, 11:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X