Stand up Ohio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand up Ohio.

Ever since I bought my Festiva I've seen so many more. Seems Ohio has a high rate of Festiva and Aspire owners.

I'm claiming the north coast. Erie/Lorain county. Which part are you from?
    Product of 2 red blooded blue collared lovers.

89' L

Toledo, I've got 2 neighbors the street over that both have festivas. One is a small engine repair guy who has a hitch on his and he has a little trailer for it that he picks up and delivers peoples lawnmowers with.The other is a baby blue colored one that is in awsome shape and is normally kept in the guys garage. I agree, I see them all over, some in pretty good shape too!

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

southern ohio, jackson county here, and i just bought me another festy today
      '93 festang
      '89 General Wee (coming soon)

Comment

Festang...add your location in your profile when you get a chance. Be proud to be an Ohio Festy owner...lol.
        Northeast Ohio, Geauga/Lake county. There are 4 or so around me that are not on the board.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I have some too!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

i thought with all the rain, you were all having to stand up or at least roll off the couch for once

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
              i thought with all the rain, you were all having to stand up or at least roll off the couch for once
              not sure what you are talking about....I have had rain for maybe part of one day in the last week.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

bought me a new festy today, '89 carbed with 94,000 miles, no dents, just one little spot of rust on the hood (easy fix) 5 speed
                '93 festang
                '89 General Wee (coming soon)

Comment

Yes, they do, but ever since I came to WV with the Navy, I noticed there's at least 3x as many. It's known as the redneck Cadillac down in my part of the state. At least 10 people on base have one and I'm at a small base, about 200 people.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                    not sure what you are talking about....I have had rain for maybe part of one day in the last week.
                    oh, i am sorry thought this was going to be an exercise post for the decrepit state of Ohio

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                      Geez, must be nice. We had rain 4 days last week, and so far, every day this week except Monday. We're getting an average of about 2.5 inches a week since mid May.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Ohio weather is so messed up. Rain, snow, and sunshine everyday for all 4 seasons. Crazy. I see a pretty beat up red Festiva in Sandusky every time I'm there. A blue guy crusin' in Vermilion and another red guy in Elyria almost everyday. Both in great shape.
                        Product of 2 red blooded blue collared lovers.

89' L

Comment

NW corner here
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Parma area.

Comment

Working...
                            X