2010 Ford Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Ford Emblems

Where is the best place to get a pair of "sport" emblems for a 2010 Fusion Sport? I want to remove bed decals off my truck and rebadge the front with the fusions possibly. Dealers see me coming a mile away. Some dealers that sell online have much better prices, I found this with Dodge parts.

Searched everywhere. I found a cool one, but need to do a lot of welding before I could brag:
    Last edited by getnpsi; 06-11-2009, 02:56 PM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

I was reading somewhere the other day on a site that made custom emblems, cheap too.
    Just need to remember where??

Give me a bit- i'll have a look.

Comment

I did find sites in the US that make whatever you desire, but $50 each...no thanks. I was trying to get a pair around $40, not custom.

I also would be happy with old mustang 5.0 style "3.0" emblems, but the only way I can make that happen is to buy a set of 5.0's and a set of 3.8's. Every engine but MINE is made that style, total bummer bugger whatever.
      1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

For the life of me, i cannot find the link.

Comment

some places that make vynal graphics also make those sometimes... but not high quality there pretty weak on the long lasting side and hard on the wallet
          1990 Festiva L sport 26.5k miles
          snow drifting machine
          sunpro supertach II, racing pedals, new deck, air horn
          blue neon

Comment

I'll look for you at the yard, we have a couple of fusions, 5.0 and 3.8's
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

thanks wes. I think the fusion sport is barely coming out. Its just all over every search engine so it comes up easily.

I might be doing a remote mount on the truck now. Its actually less fabrication than to supercharge, and again i can use leftover parts i already own. about 75% of the fabrication you dont even need the vehicle apart, or even at location! (duplicate your catback) No months and months with hood+fenders+bumper off like FWD
              1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Working...
              X