Clear All

• Who dont like pictures?

new mustang when i first saw it

festiva as-is

sweet turbo coupe at wendys

sign at MT Plesant

What is this?

festy in natural habitat

not big hail but a whole lot of it, trying to beat up my '85 metal. i about got sick

saw one of these on the road the other day. toyota corolla fx16 gt-s

SEXY!!!
    it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Love the van. Shaggin' Wagon.
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Man, that's a lot of hail. We haven't had any of that this year, so far. It'll probably wait until my corn gets a bit higher first. Dad used to have a van very similar to that last pic, except it was green. With some sweet shag all over the inside. Hey, it was the 70s.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Hey Future, you have an extra 88-89 grill? Any interest in trading yours? We need to get together sometime since we're so close....my project festy is at my mom's house in harrisburg. You planning on going to the mini meet that Will is organizing?
        Last edited by lanemeyer14; 06-16-2009, 11:03 PM.
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

i might be getting a 3rd festy soon then i might have another grill. i cant trade that one, i love it too good. and there aint no way the festy can make it to raleigh till i get some 5spd action; which is where the 3rd festy comes in. right now, its a waiting game.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

The mini meet isn't gonna be in raleigh. I believe Will is having it at/near his house which is a lot closer than raleigh. Anyway, let me know if you want to go. And let me know if you find another grill too! Oh and one more thing....I'm looking for a set of 92-96 honda prelude front seats, so let me know if you see any for sale around here. Thanks!
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Yeah, Will's place near Lincolnton is the mini-meet location.

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
              In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Futurefesty90 View Post
                i might be getting a 3rd festy soon then i might have another grill. i cant trade that one, i love it too good. and there aint no way the festy can make it to raleigh till i get some 5spd action; which is where the 3rd festy comes in. right now, its a waiting game.
                Hey Futurefesty90, yours is a 4-speed? Whats wrong with that? Sam.1956 and JLock just made the run to Ohiostiva and back to Raleigh in 4-speeds. Over 1400 miles round trip. If you're worried about having a problem on the road, maybe you could convoy with Motoxpress and/or Lanemeyer just in case you need help.

Anyway, we are coming over to the mini-meet in Lincolnton on July4th. You can get there. 45 miles. It's just around the corner! We would love to see you there.
                1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

^^ I put almost 150K on a 4 speed that already had around 100k when I got it, and never changed the clutch until I had to swap the motor. And that's in the mountains. Tho, I'll admit sometimes the car seemed to be waiting for 5th.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                    Hey Futurefesty90, yours is a 4-speed? Whats wrong with that? Sam.1956 and JLock just made the run to Ohiostiva and back to Raleigh in 4-speeds. Over 1400 miles round trip. If you're worried about having a problem on the road, maybe you could convoy with Motoxpress and/or Lanemeyer just in case you need help.

Anyway, we are coming over to the mini-meet in Lincolnton on July4th. You can get there. 45 miles. It's just around the corner! We would love to see you there.
                    Sounds good to me. My car isn't in the best shape either....I still get the wobbles if I drive her too fast!

Comment

i WILL NOT take it over 55 for fear of explosion cuz that what it sounds like in the top of 4th. and my new carb repair isnt proven yet. i am off the 4th of july so im undesided right now. its doesnt sound like that bad of a drive on hwy 150 about an hour and a half. and if i do come, no making fun of it. i havent really done anything to it since i got it 2 years ago except fixing the broke.

when i figure this out, im gonna need somebodys phone number in case i get lost or the festy lays down.

Comment

Watch this thread. Will hasn't yet said exactly where we are meeting.

We can give you all our numbers, just in case. Come on over. Not everyone drives a race car (just Will! he he) Come on, we love to meet other members. And we wouldn't dream of making fun of a Festiva. Remember, we love them, not like some of those idiots on YouTube who try to kill them.
                        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Working...
                        X