soft top for 1989 121 funtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft top for 1989 121 funtop

where can I buy a new soft top for my 1989 mazda` 121..fun top the old one is shagged mazda/ford reckon no-one makes them anymore..upholsterers wont make them in here in nz..can anyone help? cheers Ian- New Zealand

do you have a custom shop that does convertable tops? I plan on taking mine to a shop here in the states that specializes in custom tops.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

i have one from here:

Ragtop Sunroof kits, Legacy sliding ragtops, Britax sliding ragtops, Your only complete source for sliding ragtop sunroof kits. All brands.

its a nice product, order a 35x40 and it will be close to the original funtop size, just slightly bigger. they use canvas material. i was able to talk him down to $400 shipped for it, then sold my original funtop which brought the cost down quite a bit.

Comment

dang I want a Funtop, are you reinforcing your roof bracing?
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Most of the roof bracing is removed in my car, when the funtop is closed it is still pretty sold though.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for that..looked at that sliding roof site..looks like I will contact them..good thing my American Girlfriend will be back in the states for a visit next month so this may help transport it backwill try to upload photo of my one soon cheers guys ..Ian

Comment

Working...
            X