What a day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day!

A cop stopped me today to ask me if I wanted to sell my Festy. That is after ofcourse he informed me that I did'nt use my signal when I switched lanes. The truth is I DID use my signal, I ALWAYS do! He just used that as an excuse to stop and ask me to sell my pride & joy. Naturaly, I said "nope", sorry. Lucky for me, he just gave me a "warning" about "not using my signal" (I DID!!!). Go figure.

Funny, even when you know you've done nothing wrong, there's still a pucker factor when the blue lights are in you rear view. Glad all you got was a warning. Turn signals are one of those he said, he said things that it would be hard to prove either way.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

EXACTLY! You hit the nail right on the head!

Comment

That's why I always carry a dozen doughnuts in my car. If I get pulled over, I offer them to the cop and say "all these can be yours if you just let me go"
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

sounds like a Gabriel Iglesias joke! lol
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

a cop asked my the other day if i wanted to sell mine (i obviously said no). He was at my friends house for some neighbor thats well a ......... fill in nasty word here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
              sounds like a Gabriel Iglesias joke! lol
              ^I like him, he's Funny!
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
              X