No announcement yet.

Bring 'Em Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket companies should make a whole conversion kit for the new camaro to be turned into a modern firebird. The first few years they were very similar. Using those same cues and the SWEET red illuminated emblems on the quarter panels you could have a hit in a small market. I hate chevy's but I'd buy a firebird conversion. I see problems with licensing however.
    Last edited by getnpsi; 06-18-2009, 03:08 PM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
      Of course, If I'm gonna buy an old gull-wing sports car, it would be a Bricklin, not a DeLorean.
      Well if you were on the right coast instead of the left i could fix you right up!
      Is that someone there ??? 1981 VW diesel pickup---1988.5 Suzuki Samurai tin top---1993 Festiva---1974 Bricklin SV-1 ( very thirsty basket case)---2003 Tracker(bells and whistles)

)

Comment

I had a '89 Toyota Celica #3 up until it got rear ended by a truck a couple of months ago. :-(
        I bought the car for $600 two years before. (Insurance company paid me $1,500 to replace it) Only thing I did was replace the worn tires and I drove it cross country three times. It had 290,000 miles on it when it got totaled.

Sorry to tell the other Festy owners but it averaged around 45mpg, drove smooth as butter and had a super quiet interior. I looked for another to replace it but couldn't wait until a decent one came up for sell in the area since we needed a car. Ended up buying a Mercury Cougar XL-7 for $1300 from my dad and spending $300 on a brake job. The thing only gets around 20mpg and drives like a tank. :-(

Comment

number 10 looked pretty darn good too!
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

that "El camino" looked kinda neat!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I'll take a #2 and a #7, to go please.

I wish!!!
              :evil4: Live & Learn

Comment

#1 would be sweet with a TDI
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
                X