Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Junk in Town

Hi everyone!!!

Today I went to the pick a part looking for a 1975 lincoln carb base, walk all the junk yard and not found not even a single one at all !!! for some crazy reason I wasn't focus on festiva parts, ready to go home defeated and hungry I see 2 festivas, and they where just there TOGETHER I even walked by them!!! 1988's festivas sitting there:

well long story short and $65 bucks later.
    we now have;
    Door pockets:

Cargo Cover:

Our new old backseat:

Front seats:

FESTIVA POWER!!!! :mrgreen::happy3::mrgreen:

I looked for the famous underseat tray and just found the rails under the passenger seat. both festiva's had the smooth tail lights but $20 bucks each are too much for me, no spoiler dough I have a dream that one day I will have one, I also grabed an extra hardware for the cargo cover, the grills where unusable, they didn't had swoop mirrors or a sun roof.

But our NEW OLD stuff will do for right now.

Thanks for reading!!!
    :evil4: Live & Learn

But I see you DID find the uber-rare nuclear family option! Cute kids, btw...

I don't wanna seem like I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm sure you looked everywhere in the car for the tray? The only one I ever found was in the back hatch area full of spare screws and bolts...it pays to looks everywhere, but with all the goodies you found, I'm sure you did that.
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      But I see you DID find the uber-rare nuclear family option! Cute kids, btw...

I don't wanna seem like I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm sure you looked everywhere in the car for the tray? The only one I ever found was in the back hatch area full of spare screws and bolts...it pays to looks everywhere, but with all the goodies you found, I'm sure you did that.
      Yup!!!
      I searched those cars as best I could, specially when I saw the tray rails!!!
      It is funny how much fun you get out of this car, they say minivan we say FESTIVA!!!
      :evil4: Live & Learn

Comment

Working...
      X