So I joined a fab/welding forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I joined a fab/welding forum

Last edited by getnpsi; 06-23-2009, 03:17 AM.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Wow, and I thought I was a terrible welder.
    OX SMASH!!

Comment

Heh. I used to weld for maybe a month in high school and I could weld better than that.
      2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
      1991 Ford Festiva LX
      1989 Mazda 323 GT

Comment

I am absolutely HORRIBLE at welding, but that makes me look like a master.
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

It's not just the welds that got me laughing, its the fact he didnt have a mask and was just zapping and scaring himself is what i think was happening. Then the scoot out the stove to use it in the bathroom, just beyond classic.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

WTF to the MAX!!! that guy is CRAZY!!!! i think i could do better with a pice of coat hanger and a 12V car batt...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

and why didn't he just buy a freaking cherrybomb and be done with it?
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
              X