festiva clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva clutch

does FMS have performance clutches and witch one is the best i did a bp swap and am using the stock festiva clutch. id like to know what is a good choice and is a reasonable price
    thanks guys

All youve got to do is a little Search and some reading ,you will generally find the answers youre looking for.

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

Also FMS has alot of things that arent listed so its best to call Roger and ask him.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

clutch

Originally posted by hofficergrover View Post
      does FMS have performance clutches and witch one is the best i did a bp swap and am using the stock festiva clutch. id like to know what is a good choice and is a reasonable price thanks guys
      clutchnet.com is the only heavy clutch i could find about two fifty should hold the stock bp
      New build on the way .

Comment

aw, that poor f-series trans.

Comment

haha yeah poor thing haha ok il do the searchin haha thanks for the links

Comment

Working...
          X