I actually tried racing a viper.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually tried racing a viper.....

i floored it off the line but he didn't :lol: the Viper could have smoked me but i guess he didn't feel like it, but i can still say i tried :p plus it's a neat story to tell since a viper is my dream car

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

He mightve been more surprised than you think. Whats a Viper run 11.50 - 12.10 1/4 mile. I means thats fast but you know, it better be for what? 65 grand or more?
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
      He mightve been more surprised than you think. Whats a Viper run 11.50 - 12.10 1/4 mile. I means thats fast but you know, it better be for what? 65 grand or more?
      ya exactly, he probably thought.... oh a festiva, why even bother flooring it :lol:

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hmmm. He should've tried. I guess he can be selective since everybody tries to get some from him!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Saw one at New England Dragway once. The guy ran an 11.72 with big time wheel spin. That was impressive, but what impressed me even more was the speed. Just under 127 mph. With traction, that's a 10 second run.
          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Oh man- i would pay to see the face of an owner willing to take you on! Suprises are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by festymick View Post
              Oh man- i would pay to see the face of an owner willing to take you on! Suprises are the best!
              :lol: thats what i was hoping for, even though i know i was going to lose, it still would have surprised him that he would have had to actually use the gas pedal to beat me :lol:

Comment

Viper owners get so mad when you beat them,must be ab ego thing I raced a couple with my Cobra and beat them before!!!
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

^^a good deal of drivers' with a nice Merc, Bimmer, etc etc. Gawd they hate it!
                  I can't wait for that day to come.... bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                  X