Under seat trays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under seat trays

For those who want to use the rails under their seats, try using the correct sized hotel pans. there cheap and metal. Just a thought

Brian
    In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
    This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Originally posted by Lil-Red View Post
    For those who want to use the rails under their seats, try using the correct sized hotel pans. there cheap and metal. Just a thoughtBrian
    I tried using a "hospital pan" but with a rounded shape and smooth edges, it wouldn't stay on the tracks! :-)

What is a "hotel pan?'

Comment

google it. they use them in he food service industry. they come in all sorts of sizes and depths

B
      In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
      God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
      This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Working...
      X