We need a Festiva visualizer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a Festiva visualizer!

Us air-cooled VW people out there have something called the Selecta, which is a way to visualize modifications, paint colors, etc for our cars. One is available for Types 1, 2 (early), and 3.

I own a '69 Type 3, so here it is for your viewing pleasure: play with it...it's cool!

We need something like this for the Festiva!!
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

That would be cool!!
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

how fun, Festiva panel van lowered with pimp'n rims ---- neat
      In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
      God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
      This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

that's really sweet!!!!, I can stay glued to the computer for hours!!!
        :evil4: Live & Learn

Comment

pretty sweet, this was my creation!

89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Here is my '69 Fasty (not a Festy,,,,a Fasty) after I add the Empi 8-spokes and lower it a bit. Can't wait to get back to PA so I can drive it again!

If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
            Mark S.

Comment

how do you get it to show up on here? all i can get it to do is print lol...
              Last edited by sasquatch; 06-28-2009, 02:28 AM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

probably print screen, paste, cut, save, host.

Comment

This would be cool have alot of the popular exterior mods including the different spoilers and mirrors. Shoot if someone felt up to it could even have the different bumpers and hoods.

Comment

Fun stuff. I'd love to see that for the mk2 Golf/Jetta (and several other cars).
                    1992 Subaru Legacy
                    1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

Comment

I'd join in on the project, if we get some interest it could happen.
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
                      Paulbarrera12.com
                      Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

Definitely a cool way to waste some time, mess around with trim/color options. A Festiva version would definitely be cool.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

That is sweet, I would love to have one for a festiva.

Here's my creation:

-Josh R

Comment

Wow Josh, a late model Notch? Very interesting choice; not many people like the late ones.
                            Mark S.

Comment

I think it looks sweet! But, it has to be modded just right.
                              -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                              X