Honda B1600 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda B1600 swap

I was picking up my kid at his gf house and her brother is doing a B1600 swap into his civic hatch.. They asked me what would cause the fuel pump to pressurize when the brake pedal was mashed.. :shock: I said maybe wires are swapped on relays or ecu or something, I dunno.. but I never heard that 1 before. I recently smoked him in Zippy before he did the swap.. We'll see after he gets his brake pedal issue solved..

That the super secret Honda go fast mod...tell him thats the way it should be!
    Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Comment

Sounds like he fucked up the wiring.
      * Retired Festiva-er*
      1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
      B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

or the ecu is screwed from what I understand, the brake circuit goes through it..

Comment

Yeah I thought of that after I made my previous post... the ECU needs to know brake position for things like deceleration fuel cut and such...
          * Retired Festiva-er*
          1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
          B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcurry73
            That the super secret Honda go fast mod...tell him thats the way it should be!
            hahaha, yea all the honda queers i know run their rollerskates with trumpets on the back like that..

Comment

Working...
            X