No announcement yet.

A compliment from a stranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land lord came over to my house yesterday to fix some odds and ends around the yard. He loved the garden that i put in for my wife on mothers day, and asked he he could reimburse me. I said "it's ok", He said he would build be a utility shed out in the back yard for free. Long story short i have a violation thrown on me by the city for a festiva i had just purchase the previous week, and he asked me about it because he got a letter in the mail. I told him the schpeal, and he said he loved and the festivas i have, and thime and effort i put into them. He said his care-giver for hisa son is loving for a dependable car, and a festiva would be right up her alley.

Besy part of all they said they'd be willing to spend 1400-1600 for one that i fix up for them.

On the prowl for that auto Marucs!

BTW great stories everybody!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
      He said he would build be a utility shed out in the back yard for free.

Besy part of all they said they'd be willing to spend 1400-1600 for one that i fix up for them.

On the prowl for that auto Marucs!

Id jump on that offer for the free shed. Most landlords are happy when they get a good renter that takes care of the place and will do what it takes to keep them.

Im sure that auto can still be had. The owner is on vacation right now though.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

me too ....

I like seeing them saved. Cause in a matter of a few years, they just won't be anymore. It reminds me of the 1960's and 70's, when I could find scads of 50's cars and pickups all over the place, running, for little of any cash spent. I just loved saving them and using them.
        Now with gas crunch on prices, it just makes sense to have these type of cars. Too bad more do not appreciate them, and conserve with their driving. Geos, and others too.

Comment

^I plan on driving a festiva the rest of my life.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
          X