Interior trim observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior trim observation

While studying "opening rear glass" possibilities. I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. The interior side of the C pillars on my 92 GL have plastic trim (covers) - same color as headliner. My 90 L doesn't have plastic trim and the C pillars are painted same as car exterior. I've only had the 92 for a couple months or so and have been driving it. Not fondling it.

I spent several hours today in JY looking at, and measuring different opening rear glass set-ups. IMHO, while being a great idea and slick custom feature this would be one difficult task to get it all right. As someone posted on the thread, the split gate option might be the way to go.

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

I have a set of c pillar covers I can sell off. The pass side has bit of damage. I can post pics if you are interested?
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

The covers were on GL and LX models, the L models did not have them.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Thanks for the info. Kingfish, I don't need the pieces. Mine is an "L minus." Not much interior trim from the door jamb back.

Comment

Working...
        X