Air Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Intake

I rememberd I had a K&N style cold air intake. I decided to make it work on Knuckle Buster. This is after glue up. All parts are PVC plumbing and the two hose connections are for sprinkler systems

Here are a few pix of Knuckle Buster finally getting some sun

Last edited by Lil-Red; 07-12-2009, 07:02 PM.
    In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
    This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Looks good, Are you going to paint the pvc?
    1988 L - aka: Underdog
    1990 L - soon to be trailer
    1994 Aspire (Looks like an egg)

Comment

yes, the entire thing will be red....as close to the car color as i could find in a plastic paint. I will post when the painting is done, and the CAI is installed!

B
      In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
      God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)

Comment

Have you seen my version ?

sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Here is the final photos of the intake

Comment

That really opens up the engine compartment.
            Because....45 MPG.

Comment

it does. although the OEM intake covered up alot ugly stuff, I dont think it will do much of anything for me. I think it just looks cool

Comment

St. Cloud.... i used to live in Princeton

Comment

Working...
                X