The Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fattie View Post
    i want to turbo my 05 dtec , did u do it yourself or buy the kit ? both cars look great.
    The kit is a Focus sport stage 2 turbo kit its meant for 11psi. I have had it on the car for about 3 years now and its been a great kit.
    BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

i want to turbo mine but my festiva is my first priority. i want those wheels on yur festy sooo bad.
      05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Your neighbor has a nice 1st gen Miata.. you should go get the BP out of it and put your B3 back in it lol
        -Caleb
        Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

HAHAHA^^^^^^^ What he said! Engine swap lurking in the background!
          1989 Red L- The Baron
          www.letstalkbeatles.com
          Link to Baron Pics:
          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
            Your neighbor has a nice 1st gen Miata.. you should go get the BP out of it and put your B3 back in it lol
            How do ya know it's not a B6? But I agree on it being nice. I'm an MX-5 fan as well!

I am liking the car for sure. Wouldn't mind having the intake manifold or the rods either! ...if...ya know...they were of the right variety for me...
            Last edited by thered56; 08-10-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

well that miata is my friends and he has been helping with swap. Also he has a turbo on it and it is pretty quick he is just waiting to put new flywheel and clutch in.

Last edited by postman101; 08-10-2009, 06:14 PM.
              BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

Working...
              X