hi from ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from ohio

i am thomas from westerville. i do not own a festiva yet but am looking to get one here in a few weeks. been looking at the site and loving what im seeing. cant wait to get my hands dirty.

Originally posted by fuzzyyard View Post
    i am thomas from westerville. i do not own a festiva yet but am looking to get one here in a few weeks. been looking at the site and loving what im seeing. cant wait to get my hands dirty.
    Hi Thomas, this is Tom. Welcome to a fun site.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Hi Thomas welcome to Fordfestiva.com the best Festiva site on the internet!!!!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Welcome aboard fuzzyyard. Be warned, once you get your first Festiva, there's no turning back.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          Welcome aboard fuzzyyard. Be warned, once you get your first Festiva, there's no turning back.
          Yeah, tell me about it...
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
            Yeah, tell me about it...
            you got that right!!!
            '93 festang
            '89 General Wee (coming soon)

Comment

i have been looking like crazy with no luck. looking for a 5 speed for a b6 swap. not just doing it for speed. doing a whole show car. custom fiberglass stereo etc. i was working on a 96 sunfire but got bored with it after seeing it done over and over. my bro had a festiva couple years ago and i loved it. he sold it to a friend a day after i said i would buy it. so for now i will be patiently waiting. do have a couple ?s are the fms kits still being sold? and has anyone done a headlight swap?

Comment

welcome aboard....when you get a chance go to your profile and add your location. Will make things easier in the long run. After that head to the for sale section and post a wanted ad....there are people always selling cars here. Make sure to pay attention to the posting codes though. [WTB] should begin your title. Good luck.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzyyard View Post
                  and has anyone done a headlight swap?
                  Yes you can have a Kia Pride front end like the one I've on my left picture.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                  X