possible capri xr2 parts [possible wrong forum?]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible capri xr2 parts [possible wrong forum?]

i am going to the pnp tomorrow, after going the other day just before close looking for cupholders and various honda parts.
    i found out that they have a capri xr2. im pulling the trans and axles, to use myself, was wondering if anybody needed any b6t parts.
    im trying to do a bp swap, so i dont need the motor or any of the parts off of it.

so, let me know if theres any specific small parts you may need, i dont think i can carry the engine or put it in the hatch of my honda, but i could probably get the heads off of it, manifolds, etc etc etc.

hope this is a good forum to post this, otherwise, oops.

ps. i need 90-91 civic corner lenses and 88-91 full tail light set from a civic hatch or crx, if anybody has a spare set of any of those, please let me know.
    thanks.

Comment

It's fine her in the general sub-forum. But also remember we have a Junkyard want list also..

If you are able to grab a right rear brake line from a festiva I'd be glad to buy it from you. Just use a pair of vice grips to remove it. Hardline from the wheel cylinder, to the soft line on the rear beam assembly.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      ---------------------------------------------------
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

grab the front knuckle/rotor/caliper assembly (aka the hub assembly) i can use the whole thing. also grab the intake and exhaust manifolds and the head and knock box if you can.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
        X