Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who needs a truck when you have .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who needs a truck when you have .........

a hatchback!!!!!!!!!
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

lmao! You redneck you! I don't mean anything negative by that btw. What's the weight rating on your rear suspension? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
      lmao! You redneck you! I don't mean anything negative by that btw. What's the weight rating on your rear suspension? hahahaha
      i take that as a compliment , no idea but the wheeler doesnt weigh anymore than 400 pounds.
      05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Originally posted by fattie View Post
        i take that as a compliment , no idea but the wheeler doesnt weigh anymore than 400 pounds.
        And as you should! heheh

Well, ya, 400 lbs ain't bad. Couple guys in the back seat could well do that.

Comment

I put a big riding mower in my 2nd festiva just like that. Then of course there's this....
          Festivas rule! I wrote performed and recorded the song too. Not all the festivas are mine.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

The former owner of mine used to haul (and store) firewood with it. She says it holds half a cord
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              I put a big riding mower in my 2nd festiva just like that. Then of course there's this....
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6eMN...e=channel_page
              Ha ha. That Festiva with the goofy toofies just keeps showing up, doesn't it?
              Most I've had in mine is enough stuff for 5 people to camp out for 7 days. Including tents, sleeping bags, clothes, caving gear, tables, 10' x 20' canopy with sides, 1 large cooler of food, and of course, 2 large coolers of beer. :mrgreen:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

looks like something from 'Alien'
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Other than blowing out rear struts faster than normal, I've never had any trouble hauling two metro engines and trans.+other parts in the back....once while towing another festiva!!!....

...for a 1000 miles!....

I love festivas.

PS: LOve the bike vid! I've done that too! It's amazing what can be done when no tells you if can't be (or you choose to ignore them)...

FX
                  Last edited by festyxfi; 07-21-2009, 10:30 PM.
                  Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by fattie View Post
                    Who needs a truck when you have a hatchback!!!!!!!!!
                    I've been saying that for years!
                    Steve GT

Comment

I have no problem haulin' 1/4 cord and more of firewood in my Haulstiva (my wife's name for the white '90 5-speed) and I don't know how much gravel she's moved. I think that under all the accumulated junk in the back there's still a tarp that'd originally been put there to keep the crud from getting under the front seats.
                      Also carried six boxes (contained two portable garage kits) from Harbor Freight in Chico all the to Berry Creek (better'n fifty miles) with two of us in the car. Enough hills to climb that elevation went from 500' to about 2600'. Only had to gear down to third twice, other than the town driving. Oh, yeah. also made another trip with a HF greenhouse kit.
                      Then there's the goin'-to-town car, the black '89 automatic. Try to keep that one clean so Momma can be dressed nicely and not have to worry about gettin' her clothes dirty.
                      As far as bein' a redneck, I always take that as somebody sayin' somethin' nice about me. In fact, my everyday e-mail is inbredredneck-at-saber-dot-net.
                      Rob J

Comment

Just a minor case of packing the festiva. It was all I needed at the time. It would hold a lot more, Ive done it, esp with the roof racks.

sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                        X