Aspire parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire parts

A guy called me tonight wanting to know where to find aspire control arms. ( Not sure how the word gets around but I seem to be the local expert.) I just assumed you could get them at any Mcparts store but after checking around they do seem hard to locate. All the places I called had festiva LCAs but none for the Aspire. I located some on ebay and see that FMS has some for $ 95 each compared to $45 each for festiva. Anyone else come across this ? Festiva parts available but not Aspire parts .
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

aspire LCA availability and price fluctuates on eBay week to week, i've seen them as low as 65 for a pair.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

advace auto parts usually have them in stock.

Comment

like trying to find aspire brake hoses or outer tie rod ends. i had to waite a week and a half for my brake hoses. (rear)
        Later,
        Ian L.

I need a tUrBo

'92 festiva gl b6 sohc,ported exaust manifold 2" downpipe, cherrybomb, aspire brakes, miata 14" steelies. commuter rod.
        '95 grand caravan kiddie wagon.

Comment

Working...
        X