New name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name

With the 88L that I grabbed for a doner car, I now have to name it Lil Red and White. The only reason I used all the white is, the doors and there insides were in better shape. Plus the glass has a nice tint. I used the hatch because the boat that the former owner backed into at 40mph didnt do help at all. Everything else used/needed was misc interior and engine items. I grabbed almost everything I could. When I was done with the doner....there was almost nothing left. The wrecker chuckled when he took it away. Enjoy

In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
    This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

dosnt look to bad almost looks like it came new like that

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Lil Red -- cool, great ! I would call it a Purina Chex car !

Really tho , glad you got her running, I still have the parts cars I told you of, but kind of need to keep around as I have the 2 other Festivas now running and maintaining them right now. There is another running parts car some school kid is beating around it, hope to find it some day for parts too. If you need, let me know what you might be looking for, will see if I can help a bit ? If you need anything more ?
      What color are you planning to paint Lil Red ? Sometime?
      Thanks for any replies, glad to see you got a running car now better :wav:

MJD

Comment

Lookin good. One question though. How the heck do you back into a boat at 40mph?!?!?!?!?

Comment

^^ I am being sarcastic. The amount of damage done to the rear hatch and the body, it wasn't just "bumped".
          In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
          God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)

Comment

When you don't have enough LEGO pieces of one color, Ya gotta use what you have.
            Legostiva anyone?

Comment

Coca-cola-stiva?
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I love the Legostiva......Knuckle Buster still has to be its name.... I am still recovering

Comment

Post pics of your knuckles busted AND I'll post pics of some of the ones i have gotten within the last 48 hours.
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Reminds me of the Harlequin Golfs:

Yes, that color is stock.
                    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Nice.
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I finally got the title transfered, new plates, i was a bit worried about the out of state title (car)being sold by the old mans son. Took it out for its first LEGAL ride in 2 years....Knuckle Buster rides again!!!!!! Its been a long time since I have driven a Festiva, man what a rush!!

Comment

^^ Know what you mean. Finally got the tags legal for my new one. Taking her out tomorrow. Can't wait.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                          X