what do you get when you cross? #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you get when you cross? #2

what do you get when you cross a festiva, moped, 2x12 and a sasquatch?

good times

i made my moped fit with the full interior... it had to be redesigned a bit lol... but it fits...

im going out to the race track and dont want to walk everywhere and i also need a place to sleep...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

that's great :lol:

But I've seen pictures of you and I think you'll have do a little more modification to stretch out in a festiva.

Comment

He's called Sasquatch for a reason
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Honda cub?
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by gottafesty View Post
          that's great :lol:

But I've seen pictures of you and I think you'll have do a little more modification to stretch out in a festiva.
          nope... i fit fine, i still have the seat in the same spot i just have a handel bar in my head lol...

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
          He's called Sasquatch for a reason

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
          Honda cub?
          nope, but close... honda passport that thing is so much fun to ride...

here is a vid of it... i dont know if you can watch it if your at work... and yes i look kind of stupid riding it but i dont care

ooo and i just realized my car is a total mess i still havnt cleaned it out from the trip to westiva lol... i better get on that...
          Last edited by sasquatch; 07-29-2009, 12:48 AM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Those are great scooters...

Check out this thread eh.

Because....45 MPG.

Comment

^ thats cool, they came realy close to my house... they stoped at carter motorspots in vancouver... vancouver is VERY close to me... and i live VERY VERY close to the boarder... i wonder what boarder crossing they took? i should go take a pic of me on my moped where they took that last pic in the canada folder

and yes they are great scooters if it has lasted this long with me riding it (im a bit rough on things lol...) then they can take anything...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
              X