This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire question

Didn't really want to post this up... but I've tried calling everywhere to get 155R12's and absolutely no one carries the tire... so is there any other size of tire that is around the same size that might be more possible for them to carry?

Originally posted by JoDan View Post
    Didn't really want to post this up... but I've tried calling everywhere to get 155R12's and absolutely no one carries the tire... so is there any other size of tire that is around the same size that might be more possible for them to carry?
    Discount Tire (online) has Nankangs in 155/80x12, and Kumho has a tire too, the 768 I think. I get Kumhos at Car-X.

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

In fact I have four of the Kumhos that I don't need. $140 mounted on freshly painted wheels, with center caps.
    Last edited by TominMO; 07-29-2009, 03:20 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Actually I found some so you can lock the tread now

Comment

Are the tires new?? What color are the wheels? Pics??
        ---------------------------------------------------
        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
        ---------------------------------------------------
        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
          Are the tires new?? What color are the wheels? Pics??
          Tires are new. The wheels I have not yet sanded and painted, but will paint the usual aluminum color, with clearcoat. $35 mounted and balanced to cover the cost of my doing so. I will also sell the tires without the wheels if the buyer prefers, $25 apiece. I'd like to sell the whole set to one person who needs four new tires, or at least sell them in pairs. I could sell you one wheel ($10, tire mounted/balanced, painted or primed) so you would then have five, and could have a real tire as a spare. Basically I'm giving away the wheels, but don't want to lose $$ on the mounting.

I'll take a close look at the center caps tmw (they are on a car I just bought, and have decided to keep for parts rather than pour $$ into it), and report on their condition. From a casual glance they looked pretty good. One cap goes with one wheel.

About delivery, I don't want to ship; pick them up in St. Louis at your convenience, say at the Oct. Arch meet or whenever's convenient. I can store them. Or someone coming here could bring them to you or at least near you.
          Last edited by TominMO; 07-29-2009, 08:08 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X