Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Bull! :p
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Today was a total waste only found 3 and someone got to them long before me a stole anything worth while Oh well

Comment

^^ At least you actually made it there. Poured down rain here from early morning until about an hour ago. And the j/y I was going to hit today is not the place to go when it rains. lol

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I found a red Gl nothing left seats not to bad 2 L nothing but junk then I found one with new exhaust so I got that for mine but they had anything of any value gone not even a washer bottle cap guess I will keep trying

Comment

Okay, gonna do a quick hit at the yard I was at the other day.

Geneva, I'll check for visors.
            Odie, I'll check on your stuff. Never pulled the wiper stalk before, if it's quick, I'll grab it, if not, I may have to go back later, if you don't find one. Overflow bottle I don't think will be a problem, ditto on the washer lid, passenger taillight, ribbed or smooth? And you need the whole dome light fixture, yes?

Wes, I'll check on the brake line, but these car's been sitting a while, if they're not rust welded, I'll see what I can do.

Hotfordcat, you talking about a cargo cover, or the vinyl covered center piece that goes in the hatch? Hardware?

For everyone who wants a spoiler, ain't gonna happen. :lol: And no underseat trays either. I already checked.

And the door lock thingy for xlence.

Anything else?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
            X