X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride parts -Sound like a good deal ?

his is the email I got from the person I can get the parts from

"I have the following available:
    Electric windows x 2 from a 2 door pride (we can supply the harness for the door but it would be really difficult to supply a complete harness for the complete window system into the car as it goes into a major harness behind the dash board) So this would be 2 x window motors and door looms, 2 x switches, relays if we can locate them. - £40 ($65)
    2 x sets of headlights with grilles - £40 ($65) for a set
    1 Set of clear sidelights – £30 ($49)
    2 sets of marker lights (amber colour) - £10 ($16) each set
    2 x Clocks - £10 ($16) each
    1 set of dash clocks with Tacho - £20 ($32)
    1 Set of manual adjust mirrors - £30 ($39)
    2 x sets of tail lights (red top half and white and amber bottom half) - £20 ($32)"
    Plus $165.00 shipping .

Dibs on electric windows

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

i'm down for the headlights/grill, sidelights, markers, and tails. (one full set)
      what's the dash clock with tach look like? may want that too.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Sounds like decent prices to me too but i'm already working on getting brand new pride headlights/grille for my festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Sounds good. I may be interested in a headlights/grille combo
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Who is the seller? I power window setup.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

i totally am thinking of those headlight and grille set up, what style is it?
              -Josh R

Comment

by the phrase "i'm down", i mean i'm going to purchace as soon as they're available, just for clarification.
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

power windows

For that price, put me down for for a set of power window motors, looms and switches.
                  Combined shipping?

Comment

i would like the headlights and grill , but i guess ill be waiting in line lol.
                    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Are you selling these or teasing us with your find? You post mentions nothing about you reselling this stuff.
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

I want to buy all this first,get it,and see what I can get after that.Mostly small stuff as the shipping is killer.

Comment

So once you get it, the prices you are willing to sell them at will change?
                          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^^ lol

Comment

well,of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X