Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craiglook curiosity....What did you guys see that you liked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craiglook curiosity....What did you guys see that you liked?

Not sure if this is where to post the question! I saw a 1982 Mazda 626 sedan red with rear wheel srive mint with 27k on it for $500!! Has pics and all....I saw Pintos, Vegas, AMC Spirits, and lots of other neat stuff.

Nobody liked anything? I saw some Fiestas on there too. Oh well!

Comment

Fiesta is the car I took my driving test in.Think it was a 78.

Comment

There isn't a link Steve.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Comment

I had never heard of this website.. I thought you actually meant craigslist.

I used to use craigshelper... It looks like this website is the same idea.
            Last edited by Britstiva; 08-01-2009, 09:34 PM.
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

i use craigspal.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I will have to give that a shot. Still curious to see if there is anybody who had a car long ago and there is one for sale on craiglook just like theirs....my boss had a 93 Mustang 5.0 hatch in red...found one like his on there. You would be amazed at the finds on there...old cars with low miles, like time capsules. Cars nobody would really want but are cool...like Omnis and Aries.

Comment

Carbon copy of my first car. Except, surprise, surprise, mine was black. Don't even want to think of all the beer/ABC store runs that car made.

Bought mine for 300.00 in 87. Ran it almost literally until the wheels fell off.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Wow, I never got the way to post pics from the ads like that! My sister had a green 77 and rammed a Monte Carlo with it...the bumper had no damage but it tilted toward the sky.

Comment

since im such an old goat, 52, i recall going to the dealership and driving new cars when they came out, that was a fun way to spend a day. i always liked the fiesta, i test drove one of those way back when. ive seen a couple around lately, one was on ebay. i do still look for old cars like the ones i had or have a fondness for. but most of the old cars ive seen are way to much for my tired blood. the fiesta in albq, nm, looks pretty nice but they are always so far away.

steve, you can use a photo hosting site like this one, then just copy and paste the link after you upload the pic and the it will show up.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
                      Last edited by todd00; 08-02-2009, 03:08 PM.
                      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

The comet pics I just copied their location from the cl ad. Guess they might only work as long as the ad's up.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                        X